Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Florida Reunion 2005- Day 1

So I'm back on the home turf in the Sunshine State, by which they mean "fake tans, rains every day during the summer, and people get electrocuted alot" state. And I figured this would be a good place to start a personal blog, separate from my political one. So day one in Florida was fine til I hit I-4, the worst friggin' road ever. So these two cars in front of me clearly are being driven by fucktards (the new word for 2006). At one point a bottle of soda comes flying out of this minivan and then both cars stop and start to drive into each other.... SCRRREEEECH I didn't know my tires could make as much smoke as that. I know I'm a flaming queen, but not that bad. ANd my expertise behind the wheel... that's behind the wheel, not in the backseat, saved me from crashing a valuable new car that belongs to AVIS. Well that expertise, a turn to the left, a prayer to a God I only believe in sometimes, and a lot of tire smoke.

I get home and Dave (the father) tells me that not only do i have to have dinner with him on Christmas and one other time he requested, he's making me have dinner with him twice other times. He's running my grandmother ragged to cook all these meals. Its not like hes doing it. Its like he knows about the bathhouse that I visit while I'm in town...hmmm. wonder who tipped him off?

I got to see Rhiannon today as well. She's like my best friend from High School that moved to DC/Baltimore area with me and then disappeared. I completely understand why and all that, but it was good to reconnect with an old friend and be like it was where we last took off. But we did get into the whole who else have we been in contact with... nothing exciting, but she was in touch with Betsinger (first boyfriend). RIght before she moved to CA, she sold him furniture. And even though, I can find anything else out about him that I want being that I'm on myspace and friendster and have become a black belt of internet stalking, he apparently asked about me. This makes me happy! For two reasons: 1. It clearly means I'm on his mind and he can't stop thinking about the mistake it was to break my heart 10 years ago and he yearns for us to get back together in a passionate reunion (well maybe not as passionate as the dream I had about SPonsler the other night) and we settle down and have a loving committed relationship in a small house with two adopted kids and a white picket fence... ok you're right, even i don't buy that!!!! 2. I like when I hear people ask about me. It does mean they care enough to remember my name and how I am doing.

THen I come home from RHiannon's house and I swear I can hear Dave (father again) having sex with his mail order Belorussian bride.... ewwwwww. If i weren't already a flaming mo, i'd be one now. Geez. Grosest sound ever. I don't think I could go to the bathhouse now if i tried.

Day two is approaching fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home