Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Florida:Don't drink the punch!

Yesterday was a slow paced day, as is today. I should really be working on school things, but god knows I need a break. I went to the Enzian (www.enzian.org) and saw Blazing Saddles. Mel Brooks is a comedic genius. And then I drove around downtown Orlando trying to find drinks at midnight on a Tuesday night. I didn't think it would be that hard, but it apparently is. We finally found a wine bar near Lake Eola, which was quaint.. very yuppy and trendy.

So, my father has officially gone crazy. I think he is on the verge of joining a militia in Idaho and planning a mass suicide. He sends me this website that he thinks I will love. http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com Its a story about a time traveler who predicts civil war and nuclear attacks in the next 3-4 decades. Ummm, when did my father become crazy... granted he's always been on the border of schitzo in my opinion but this is a bit much. It doesn't make me feel that mental diseases run in my family now...

I am about to go ballistic on Cingular Wireless. This entire trip my phone has not been working. It is seriously pissing me off. At least I have my old phone still so that I can call people, but I am infuriated that my phone doesn't seem to work in Orlando. I went into a Cingular store and said my phone won't work in your store, either there's something wrong with it, or you have to work on your sales pitch. But I called the 1800 number to get it fixed and it was fixed for about 24 hours and now its broken again. I dont feel like calling them again. Maybe tomorrow? It better work flawlessly when i get back to DC, otherwise I am going to bitchslap a couple people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home