Hateful, Party of One

Saturday, December 31, 2005

LAst Stretch

The trip is almost over... thank god for that.

So I was wasting time in gay.com, a trashy chat room and it really had me question the reality of the homos out there in the world. This one guy, screen name : beyourguy has been hounding me for days to hook up with him. I politiely say i'm not interested (he's in his 30's with no picture- i've learned that means stay away). So today he asked what I'm doing for New Years. I respond going to the Parliament House ( a local gay club) with a friend. He then proceeds to bring up me and my friend hooking up.... and I was like no, we're not that type of friends. He then continues saying he wants to meet my friend. I respond: he's not a hookup type of guy. His response: I want to meet him to be a boyfriend. Hmmm yes, I clearly think that I would introduce a close friend with an internet psycho who won't leave me alone about having sex with him. I think i might pass on that one. Then he keeps on going on about how I shouldn't tell my friend about he and I hooking up (which i wonder why he doesn't understand no), but i use this as my excuse to get out... I think i have to tell my friend about us.... his response: why? is he going to be ok with us hooking up? me: no (thinking: when i'm not ok with us hooking up then i think he is not ok with that).

This leaves me speechless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home