Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years

I know I haven't posted lately, I haven't really had much to discuss. The vacation has been pretty dull. I've been spending time with friends and catching up with some people I haven't seen in years. I have gotten great reactions to weight loss and hair shave. I promise to have more to say when i get back to work, including what looks like the third silent treatment from my supervisor since I've been there.

I have had a really great year (2006) in reinventing myself. I lost weight. I am more outgoing, more confident. I am not perfect by any means, but the change in me is staggering. However, I was not successful in my 2006 new years resolution, which was to go on three dates with the same guy. I've gone on a couple dates over the last year, but through a mix of bad choices in first dates, or the guys i was interested in not being interested in me, I did not get three dates with the same guy. While this goal was to help me get to know someone before making a decision not to see them again, I do believe the cases where I cut them loose were so horribly bad that it was ok. So with that said, I am not going to make another new years resolution, but carry the current one forward for 2007.

Also, I hope that 2007 will be the year of a new job. Its time for me to move on from my current university. I'll have been there 5 years this summer and I think I've moved up and learned everything I can there. So I will do my best to move on from there and to a place with a bit more maturity and organization.

I hope that all of you have a great New YEars. Drink responsibly. Don't drink and Drive. And may 2007 be the best year you've had yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home