Hateful, Party of One

Monday, December 04, 2006

as the semester winds down

This is probabl the first semester in a long long time that I've not been overwhelmed with a million papers, tests, and assignments. This past weekend, I completed my final exam in statistics. Who would've ever thought I'd be any good at stats. But, all I have to do is get half of the questions correct on the final exam to get an A in the class.

In my other class on BUdgeting, the process is not going as smooth. Our final project my group has yet to meet about. I even went as far as starting our paper in the hopes that if I submitted something to the group, they would in turn respond with some comments, discussion, work of their own. Sadly, they haven't. So I had to send a terse email stating we would meet tonight no excuses!!!! I know they've had other work to do in their other classes, but I really hate waiting til the last minute to do work. If i knew this was all behind me, I could get started on more important things in my life, like how to get really good deals on my holiday shopping and save money this year.... Would my family really know their gift was from a dollar store? Will I really have to do all my shopping on New Years Eve? Because that would really suck!

After tonight, I might have classroom drama to report on from a heated discussion that occured last week... we'll see.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM , Blogger Twingonaut said...

    Totally on the same page. Tomorrow morning we have a presentation in our class, and although we have a nifty powerpoint file, we haven't practiced anything nor discussed who was going to say what. (That was a damn long sentence!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home