Hateful, Party of One

Friday, December 15, 2006

the past week

1. Sorry for the delay in my posting- Something when school gets out my life gets busier just doesn't make sense

2. This is my 100th posting!!!! very exciting

3. I'm drinking every day til Christmas (even though i dont celebrate).

So Tuesday night is our student association's happy hour. I go and its an ok time. Nothing really exciting to report. This one girl there who wasn't in our program but knows friends of mine and works at the same institution i work at told her friends that I'd be her type because I'm a jock. I'M A JOCK!?!?!??! Did i hear that right? AWESOME!!!!! So I've decided to update all my online profiles to say i'm a jock. That's one of the better compliments i've gotten in a while. :)

Wednesday: Rollins Alumni Happy hour. I hang out with Southie, a guy from Rollins who is from Boston, but his accent changes from Bostonian to English, to Australian. But a fun fun guy. We go to Hooters beforehand. He's there before i am. I get there and he says after about 20 minutes. The waitress before kept scowling at me and now she's all friendly. To which i say.. well before she thought you were a pervert for eating here alone to stare at her and now she thinks you're my boyfriend. Then we hit Fado's later for a good time with the bigger alumni group. At some point, we make friends with these people from Iowa and they liked me soo much they invited me out to visit Des Moines.... cold day in hell before i ever go there, but its nice to be invited anyways. they were fun and while a little more conservative than the average DC-er, took my sense of humor well.

Moments ago: (me at work)... phone rings... I answer "Specific Office I work at, this is Scott." I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP. I say: "No, I already picked up you can stop dialing."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home