Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, April 17, 2008

another week, some updates

I started getting calls for interviews this week. A federal job, a consultant job, and a school/fin aid job have contacted me for interviews so far. I have to call back the school one still. The consultant one is next Tuesday. The federal one went yesterday. It definitely went well. We joked a lot during the interview. They discussed what timeline I was looking at. They asked what salary I made (after beating around the bush and not being able to figure out how to politely ask). At the end they even brought over a guy to introduce me to on my way out of the office. Definitely a nice discussion. Hopefully they'll move fast as this is the job I want.

I had a date last Sunday, but don't think there will be another one. I get the feeling all he wanted was a jump in the sack. Oh well. Not a big deal at all.

My ex was very sweet on Monday. First thing Monday morning I got a text telling me to have a good week. Awww. And people wonder why I crush.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice work on the interviews, I am sure it is all that experience running quality academic conf. that is getting your pulled out of the pile. Seriously, good luck with everything and you know I'm hear to listen. Peace.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home