Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to DC!

So, I am finally a full fledged resident of the District of Columbia. After putting off the decision for years to maintain my Florida residency, last Friday I went to the DMV and got a Washington DC license. I have also registered to vote in the District. So DC is now officially my home. I am very excited by it... and surprisingly my summons to jury duty has not got to me yet.

The DMV wasn't nearly as bad nor as intimidating as people made it out to be. I went to the one in Georgetown and I was in and out within an hour. In fact the woman who was helping me loved me and we gossiped and talked about Florida and her new computer and hairstyle, etc etc. It was a very positive experience for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM , Blogger David said...

    Georgetown is the best - except for when the whole staff was fired for selling driver's licenses to terrorists.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home