Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

D-Day

I thought today would be a post about the wedding I was at this past weekend and everything I did in Florida. However, D-Day has occurred. Our director informed us today that the office will be relocated on August 15th. He didn't say where yet, but there is definitely no reason to believe it will not be Ashburn, VA. For those non-DC readers I have, Ashburn VA is like 30 miles away from the city. So as of today, I begin my job search again.

If you know of one that might fit, let me know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is fucking awful. Can we torch GW? Why would they move the office out there? What if a student needs help with financial aid?

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rat Bastards. The whole lot of them. Come look for a job here in Chicago...we've got some pretty good schools, and I've got an in at Northwestern. Come on, all the cool kids are doing it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home