Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Social Spring Cleaning

The last few days I've dedicated myself to social spring cleaning. Going through my online profiles (i.e facebook, myspace, friendster) and removing people i dont know, people who aren't real, bands, etc etc... and of course to cut two or three boys who play a few too many mind games that I was tired of. So on all the sites I listed that i was social spring cleaning, which got one of the guys to start IMing me (don't worry, I plan to cut him n July). But interestingly enough, a half dozen people I havent talked to in months all emailed me to make sure they weren't being cut.

Fascinating.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    if they only email you to tell you not to cut them, well, cut their ass!
    (unless it was ServeMe; he gets a pass)

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cut them all, esp. the ones who email requesting you don't - unless it is ServeMe, he gets a pass

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I closed down my facebook account.
    I couldn't find any reason why i shouldn't just email or call friends for updates. I think facebook is making us less close to our friends even though we know more about their everyday lives. Its the illusion of caring.

     
  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger Topher said...

    That's funny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home