Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, October 30, 2008

changing with the weather

So I'm at the home stretch of the job. I've handled this very well. I have not blown up at people or had it out with people who probably deserve it. But leaving has made me realize its not that important in the grand scheme of things. I can also tell the change in myself as well. I have less stress. I'm getting back into the swing of things at the gym and with the diet. I have to lose the weight I put on this year!!! That is a must. I've even made attempts at ending my dry romantic spell.

I had a date with a guy I met online on Tuesday before the High Heel Race. He was an asian optometrist who plays tennis. It was a great conversation. Few lulls in the conversation. The spark wasn't necessarily there, but I'm not sure I buy that you need a spark early into a dating world. But I don't think there will be a second date. I definitely am still all about having three dates before making a decision on a guy (unless its so bad you can tell right away). I did email him the next day and told him i enjoyed meeting him and we should hang out again. No response. Oh well, I'm not really upset about it. I can at least say I had a date recently and that's better than nothing.

Last night at the bar after trivia an attractive Clark Kent (which is going to be his halloween costume) sat next to me. I thought he was friends with the bartender, who I'm friends with (not just a patron of). So I started up a conversation. Apparently he wasnt really friends with the bartender, but we had a great conversation, which at times became more than just fluff that people who dont know each other talked about. The problem is... he's in a relationship. From the conversation, I believe it is on the way out. I just don't know if that will be next week, or three months from now. The other problem is the rebound thing as well, but I've been single for too long to turn someone down for that. At the end of the night I gave him my phone and told him to call me or look me up on facebook. I hope he does and think he might. He also kept kissing me goodbye. not on the lips or anything, but we hugged goodnight and he kissed me on the cheek, then a moment later he kissed my head, then kissed me on the cheek a couple more times. It was clear that he wanted a lips kiss, but that would've been inappropriate with him having a boyfriend and all. Hopefully we can be friends if nothing else.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM , Blogger Topher said...

    Just like the seasons changing, you're getting your self more grounded by taking care of you :D

    That's cool you went to the race. It's a fun event to go. You can't help not to smile how everyone gets together and root for the runners in heels.

    Clark kent sure loved kissing you and you two didn't cross the lines too much. Hope you two become friends if anything. Guess chuck it up as an experience meeting that Asian guy. Strange how some guys do that, just sorta disappear without a trace but then, I've been guilty of it also heh.

    Good luck with the new chapter in your life :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home