Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, July 20, 2008

back on schedule

The entire year so far, with all its difficulties for me, have made it hard for me to get on a good schedule... both with work, with exercise, and with school, much less a personal life. I finally feel over the last two weeks I've gotten on a good schedule with life. I've made it back to the gym on a regular schedule (and lost 6 lbs over the last week and a half--- but to be honest i had gained 15 this year so far). Work, I hope to have worked out very soon. Still doing the job search thing. I hope and have even started praying again that I can get a job offer really quickly. I have a little less than a month before I get demoted and moved to another location a million miles away.

Regardless of the crap that is happening, I'm staying optimistic, so please pray that I get a new job ASAP. I'd love to get back to having fun and happy postings on this blog.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home