Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missed Connection

So, I look at missed connections today, while at work... dont ask why i'm working on a Sunday... but i come across this ad.

Bill for First Lady-m4m-21 (Freddie's Beach Bar)

Saw you last night at Freddie's, and thought you were really hot. You had a shaved head, a red "Bill for First Lady" (HILLarious!) t-shirt and blue shorts. I was sitting down and wearing a white hat. You were with two guys (friends?). Two shy to give you my phone number. Never seen you at Freddie's before. Hope you see this, buy you a drink next time?

That was me... someone finally posted a missed connection about me!!!! I am soo excited by this. And I think I may actually know who the guy was... but we'll see after I respond to him.

:)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's super exciting. and at least he wasn't "three" shy to give you his number :)

    good luck finding him!

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

    So fun Scottie! Remember that guy who miss connectioned me and then called me fat? Then you wrote the all time best response to him for all the world to see? You are a wonderful boyfriend... :-)

    I do want to know more about this "white hat" he was wearing. I'm picturing Gilligan.

     
  • At 5:20 AM , Blogger Topher said...

    That's awesome!! What happened since then?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home