Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, February 09, 2006

did I do something wrong?

So one of the group of friends that I hang out with have become kind of distant lately. Its started to bother me as I think that I did something to offend them, or make them uncomfortable. I am not sure how this should be addressed at all. On one hand, I think that I must have done something wrong as there has been a complete change in my relationship to them, but I don't know what I did or what I should be apologizing for. On the other hand, we all have busy lives and I know I tend to overreact to things like this. What should I do?

Maybe this is my chickenshit way of confronting this situation? Write about it in a blog and don't use any names or defining characteristics of the situation, hoping that they will read it and address it without me needing to bring it up. And then if it makes me look stupid, I deny its about them. hmmmmm... blogs can be very useful tools.