Hateful, Party of One

Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend Recap

Friday:

I have found a new level of dedication for my exercise/diet routine... this could also be referred to as I've gone crazy and this is an episode of dillerium. Knowing I would be headed to Florida for a night this weekend, I wanted to make sure that I continued to stay on my routine so I woke up at 6 in the morning to exercise. LEt me just say the gym is a completely different place in the morning, less people for me to hate, more serious workout people, no one leering at me while propositioning me to do inappropriate stuff in the showers (ok, so there are minuses as well as pluses).

Then I flew to Jacksonville for an art show in St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city. Jax is such a Florida city with sprawl and a strip mall on every block. St. Augustine is quaint, but i definately wouldn't want to live there. So i went to Scott Beaton's mothers art show and had a blast. I purchased a piece of hers.

I also got to hang out with Evil Greg . I really enjoy spending time with him, whether it is for the un-pc humor, the gay sex jokes, or his genuine winning personality. I am excited to look at the gift he gave me, which i haven't had the time to yet. I also think I left a pair of pants in his room... but I refuse to expound on that to let the rumors begin. While in Jax I also got up to a little shenanigans that was most enjoyable.

And the weekend topper to please Sponsler is that I watched the SUperbowl. In its entirety and not for the commercials. I even rooted for his team. Mainly, because they were more attractive than the other team, but hey its a start. I also wasn't nearly as bored with football as i had been in years passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home