Hateful, Party of One

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Split Personalities

Sometimes I think I have split personalities take the last couple of nights for my examples:

Thursday Night- White girl night. Went to JR's with Chuck and his friends for happy hour. I drank vodka, which apparently was a mistake. I got pretty trashed and by 830, I was home with my head in the toilet.

Friday- Black Woman Don't think people didn't get a handful of my opinion when they tried to screw me over. My cell phone still ain't working properly, so i go back to Cingular to tell them what I think the problem is (mind you: my phone hasn't worked in a month, and they've already sent me a replacement phone.) So Ray, the guy at the CIngular store dismissed my thoughts on what the problem was and wasn't even willing to try it. So he tries to sell me a new phone and then puts me on a phone in the store with tech support. I think the store could tell I was a bit pissed. If the next phone they send me doesn't work, I will stop in to ask where the nearest Verizon store is. Then I stop by Bank of America to get a new ATM card thinking that the magnetic strip doesn't work properly, as the waiter and David Greggory nicely pointed out to me as he was thinking "Bitch came to restaurant week and can't pay his bill." So i get in there and the guy gets on the phone right away and keeps talking about my card being restricted and makes me feel like I'm some criminal and I should expect the police to bust through the door to arrest me. They aparently deactivated my card while I was in Florida on vacation thinking my card was stolen... did they tell me know? And what would've happened had they deactivated it while i was driving back and I couldn't get gas? I guess that's why I always carry cash on me when i drive places.

Friday Night- I don't even know what personality this is. I went to the Army Surplus store in Bethesda and bought clothing there. Camoflage pants and military t-shirts. Then went to the Green Lantern for Mid Atlantic Leather weekend. What an "interesting" experience and I think I can safely say that is not my scene. Because all leather and bear types are inherently old and out of shape. Not to say there weren't a couple of attractive guys there, but 98% of them really should've had more clothes on than they did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home