Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jr's

So I went to all you can drink happy hour with Archie tonight. Archie got there before me since I wanted to come home and shower. And by the time i got there he was already being picked up by some BU alum that sat next to him. The guy kept touching him and told me how he was jealous that I showed up and was Archie's friend. I endured hours of conversation about changes that this guy has seen happen in Boston, being that he was 10 years older than Archie. They seemed to hit it off, if you discount Archie telling me he had no interest in the other guy whatsoever. The guy kept touching archie's stomach telling him what great shape he was in. Right at the end I went to the bathroom, not as much because I had to as much as I wanted to put Archie in an awkward position to hear the guy try to exchange numbers. I get back and Archie tells me the guy professed his love for him... awww.. Archie found true love. No guys there for me, but when I got home Andriano (the current crush) emailed me telling me why he couldn't come... sigh... if only he knew.... but then again, he probably knows about this blog even if i didn't tell him.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wouldn't call it true love, but yeah, there was a lot of unrequited touching going on. And I'm sure Andriano already knows about this blog...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home