Hateful, Party of One

Friday, August 11, 2006

Why is Helen Thomas stalking me?



Part of why I love DC is it has the east coast ability (other than NEw York sort of) to play find all the famous people you can. The catch though is no one knows the famous people in DC because they're all politicians of some kind and other than a very very few select individuals no one really cares about them. And those who are those select few are called lobbyists or hill staffers. But in either case, I usually run into one of these "celebrities" every two to three months. But in a span of two days, I've seen Helen Thomas twice. TWICE! The first at Baha Fresh at I and 20th and she was shoveling away like there was no tomorrow. To be honest she could've used a bib. Not that I'm one to judge a messy eater, but wow. The second was yesterday evening when I was headed home after a meeting and she comes barreling out of some building near K and 19th and started to cross the street. Now its just eerie. Someone once told me that if you run into someone a lot its fate's way of letting you know they have something to teach me. So what is it Helen, hurry it up because you kind of creep me out.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home