Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another candidate



Don't get me wrong, I can stand Joe Lieberman. One of the highlights of my political career (since when do i get to call my volunteering a career?) was meeting Joe and Hadassah with Al and Tipper back in 2000 when I worked at their visit to ORlando. And I did go to his formal withdrawl party in 2004 back in Arlington, where Matt and Jason and I pretended to be different people that night depending on which reporter was asking us questions. Apparently there weren't any people unrelated to the campaign there. But enough is enough Joe. You claim to be a Democrat but stab me in the back time after time. Your book whitewashed your real beliefs and the way you said gay and lesbian americans made me feel sick to my stomach. So I sent money to Ned Lamont today. Either i break my streak of supporting only losing candidates or I just helped you win. But he is a real democrat and I urge anyone who reads this to also support him of Emperor Palpitine.... errr I mean Joe Lieberman.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home