Hateful, Party of One

Monday, July 10, 2006

as promised...

Am on vacation in sunny, err... humid Florida, the lightning capital of the world. No drama thusfar worth having its own blog yet... but then again i havent been to Boston Market yet. So in honor of the trip, I will give you the craigslist story about admissions crush (who i'm sort of getting over again... bout time). So last winter, right after the college holiday party, I decide I was going to have some fun. So I posted a missed connection on craigslist that was uber-generic and said something like "saw you across the room, sorry I couldn't chat, but I had to get back to the office." And I got two or three responses and one was admissions crush who wasn't out yet in his office (and I believe he still isnt). Since he was a crush I actually responded to his response. I told him that he wasn't the missed connection, but i knew who he was and thought he was cute and would love to hang out yadda yadda yadda... and no response. oh well, c'est la vie.

Florida update tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home