Hateful, Party of One

Monday, August 14, 2006

with friends like these...

You know, I consider myself to be a good friend to my friends, always there when they need me, go out of my way, you know the typical stuff. And I do tend to be more forgiving of ill-treatment. But I do have a small group of friends who are trying my patience right now. They've done nothing but stab me in the back, treat me like crap, and act like I'm the bad guy over all the stuff in their lives. Well I'm fed up. Maybe its time to start phasing those friends out. I've done it before and I'll do it again I'm sure. Maybe they should just keep their lives to themselves if they're just going to turn around and act like I'm an asshole for being there for them.

They know who they are...

For my readers: Sorry for the rant, but sometimes its needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home