Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just ridiculous



When did car rental prices go up so much? When I was in Florida for the holidays, a 10 day trip, car rentals were something like $900. When you factor in taxes it would've been like $100 a day. Do people really pay that much? Its ridiculous. But I thought well, Florida is a high tourist destination, I was needing to get it from the airport, and it was the Winter Holidays. BUt then yesterday, I was looking at ways to get to Philly for an interview coming up. I thought renting a car would be cheaper than doing the train. OMG it sooo isn't. They wanted me to pay like $120 for a day and a half. That's just a little whack.

So I think it might be a smart investment to get a car. I wont do it for about a year, which will give me time to pay off the rest of my bills. But once they are paid off and I save up some money for a downpayment, it looks like I will be driving again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger rt said...

    That is ridiculous. Have you checked with the people in Philly about covering your travel costs?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home