Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A bit more from Florida

1. Why is everyone in this house so loud? Don't get me wrong, I am incredible appreciative that I can crash on the couch and not have to get a hotel room. But something has to be said that no one even remotely tries to be quiet when im sleeping no less than 5 feet from the kitchen. I understand that noise will happen, but when i have to hear screams and arguments (not that my family fights all the time, this is just how they communicate) every morning at seven it just kills me.

2. I enjoy running into people who i used to know a long time ago. Now that I've lost a bit of weight and am all self-confident, I am so much more successful than so many people!!!!! Yay me for getting to show it all off :)

On a side note: New Years is coming up. For the last two years my resolution was to go on 3 dates with the same guy. I decided that with David/Tony I succeeded at that. So what should i resolve this year? Any thoughts?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hidgets. 2008 is all about the Hidgets.

     
  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger Michael J. Kaplan said...

    It is even more obnoixous when in their quest to be as loud as possible, as early as possible, they fail to realize you are on Pacific Coast time while you rest on the couch.

    My trip to home this week also provided the pathetically affirming notion that everyone I used to know is fatter and less well off than I am. Which, as you know, is realy saying something. HA.

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll go out on a limb and say that they're so loud because they're all going deaf. Or will be.

    Happy New Years! (A day late and all that... ;) )

     
  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger David said...

    I'm not sure 'success' is an accurate description of the David/Tony saga.

    Resolution 2008: Go on three dates with a person whose name you know!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home