Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Should I be concerned?

So in a weird thing that has developed with my health is that I seem to have taken up sleep eating. Essentially I eat while I am asleep. The stories are usually that people gorge on candy bars and junk food while in bed and don't remember it the next morning. Mine seems to be a little different.... I measure myself a cup of cereal and eat it in the middle of the night. The next morning I realize this is what I did when I see a dirty measuring cup and dirty bowl with milk in the bottom of both. I did some research on it and they say that stress can cause this to occur temporarily and I'm assuming thats what it is. However, I am not entirely sure this is it, or that I'm not really getting enough calories in a day. I should probably start calorie counting again to double check that. But I am none too happy about this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM , Blogger David said...

    Why don't our insecurities ever manifest themselves in good ways?

    Like, say, sleep barfing. You could binge all day and purge at night!

     
  • At 7:25 PM , Blogger joe*to*hell said...

    well, its better than having the guilt while doing it. thats the worst.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home