Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007

Much like Time does its people of the year, on my really long drive back from Florida, I came up with some people/things of the year.

Runner up number 2: DP. After the Shaun episode happened a few years ago, I was missing that friend who encouraged me to be bad and misbehave. DP really filled the role this year and looks to continue to fill that role. He's definitely pushed me to being more open and outgoing and I think it shows.

Runner up number 1: Philadelphia. After opening up a job search to Philly this year and being offered three jobs, all of which ended up falling through for various reasons. But who knew that it would take the opportunity to relocate to another city to realize I was actually happy in the one that I live in.

Person of the Year: boys. Yes, i know its generic, but I feel as if 2007, I started to come into my own and make some headway with boys. I had better luck this year than I have had in the past. I could've had a relationship (albeit with a crazy). I was able to get boys and I wasn't so afraid of sex this year. 2008 only promises to get better on this trend as well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home