Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I will finish it if you're going to start it.

At work today, I had my first bitchy moment since putting in my notice. There is this woman we call Wilson (as in Wilson leather). She tans so much her skin is cracked and brown like some old leather from Wilsons. Two months or so ago, she complained to the powers that be that people were eating at their desks which began the reign of terror that is working at GW.

Walking by her office today, she had her lights turned out and was eating a huge lunch. I'm not sure why she had her lights off. THe properties of light and transparent windows would mean that for people to still not see her, the lights on both sides of the window should be turned off.

So I walked by the director of the center and asked if the rules had changed and whether or not we were allowed to eat at our desk. She said that was still the rule and asked if there was something that she needs to deal with. So i slyly said "no, i'm sure its nothing. I just walked by someone eating at their desk, but I'm sure its nothing, but just that Sandy was eating at her desk, but I'm sure its not worth anything." THen she said she would talk with Sandy aka Wilson about it.

Take that Wilson

5 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wilson?!?! That is just cruel!

     
  • At 5:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Pardon me...but you are a seriously big douchebag.

     
  • At 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You obviously have nothing to do in life! You should have been doing your job and not watching others! Who made you God?

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I pity you. You are pathetic.

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    eff the other comments...AMAZING work...live and die for it! eff Wilson!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home