Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

going away

Last Friday was my last day at GW and they threw me the saddest most pathetic going away party I have ever seen. At first, they weren't going to have a going away party for me. After 6 years!!!! Nothing at all. Then on my last day, I find out that the director and two associate directors are throwing a halloween party for the students they mentor at the university. I was furious that I was getting nothing after 6 years but these students got a party after 3 months. At 3, one of the Associate Directors wanted me to come over per the request of the Director. I show up and she said suprise... apparently I have a party after all. What happened, however, was no students showed up to that party, so I got the leftovers from that party. But no one came to my party. It was me and the particular Associate Director who threw the party talking for half an hour. The director didn't even say good bye. Well, all I have to say is good riddance to bad offices.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home