Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

welcome to my former coworkers

So in one of my previous posts, I wrote about this see you next tuesday that I worked with and how she crossed me and I turned around on her during my last week there. Well, I've gotten three nasty comments from anonymous on here because of it. I never get three comments on anything I ever write. So my assumption is the one guy who I know reads my blog (because he's commonly spread rumors about me) spread it around. So to at least him and to the person who that blog post was about, I'd like to say welcome to my readership. And if there are multiple people, I'm thrilled to have you all as readers :)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Did you delete the Bitchy Comments? I looked for them, but could not find.
    :o(
    --Rich

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Hateful, Party of One said...

    I didn't delete them, I just didn't approve them. I have now, since you want to read them.

     
  • At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She sounds like a shame eater to me - mad about others eating near her then eating alone in the dark. Bitch got what she deserved.

    David

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home