Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, February 08, 2009

another great weekend

In continuing with how great the year has been, this weekend was another good weekend for me despite an allergy flare up today. Friday, I did another yoga class that left me sore the next day. I'm continuously amazed at how yoga can be challenging and a good workout.

Saturday I went out to visit friends who I haven't seen forever and apparently I was the boy to pursue. There were three separate guys who were heavily into me at the different bars I was at that night. Its nice to be pursued. :)

I had a date with the speed dater today. It was a good date. We seemed to get along well and had a great conversation. He was funny and liked to laugh. He even said he'd like to hang out again. So hopefully it will happen again. :)

I also discovered a fantastic new yogurt flavor: Lemon Burst!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home