Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, December 25, 2008

its the holidays

So its the winter holidays. I am actually very glad that the year is almost over. 2008 was a bit of a rough year and I am glad to see it end. 2009 I expect will be an incredible year. A lot has happened over the last two weeks.

Work is getting better. THey finally have me in the system i need at work to do my stuff, so I feel like I have a little bit of a purpose. The people I work with have started growing on me as well. I'm not sure if this will be a long term job or a short term job yet, but we shall see.

I started going to a personal trainer at the gym. I'm dedicated to dropping the remainder of the weight that I want to before I am thirty. So i signed up for personal training I have been twice now and he has kicked my arse. On Tuesday we did a lot of squats and lunges. My legs hurt like there is no tomorrow right now. Thank god the gym is not open today and i can take a day off.

In really horrible news, which most of my readers probably know from my facebook status updates. Last week, a friend of mine was murdered on his walk home from work (at 3 am) in DC. It broke my heart and I am still upset about it. I'm closer with the guys brother so I am sure that impacts me at all. It definitely took me out of commission for a while as I was in shock over it. So keep that in your prayers, if you pray that is.

I hope you all have a great Christmas, Chanukah, and Kwanzaa.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home