Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Really? Its time to move on

To whoever keeps trying to leave nasty comments... let's get real here. I write my blog to keep in touch with my family and friends across the country. I don't advertise my blog. I don't try to get readers. I just like it as a way to keep in touch with people and get my thoughts down.

I'm sorry that you don't like me. If its Larry, I have two reasons you dislike me (either that i wouldn't sleep with you or that you think i'm trying to sleep with your ex). If its Beth, I assume its all the stuff Larry made up about me over the years. If its Sandy, I don't really care that you don't like me.

But you keep talking about how horrible I am of a person. How immature I am. How bitter I am. But you keep posting stuff on my blog after I've left employment there. I've moved on and hope you can as well.

Best wishes and feel free to keep reading if you want. But I'm only going to delete your comments from now on.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger Michael J. Kaplan said...

    you were getting bitchy comments on your blog? People are LOSERS. Sorry man. That sucks. Unless it is me. I think I should remain the biggest bitch you know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home