Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving! I hope that you all have tons to be thankful for. Some of the things that I have to be thankful for:

Family- Its nice to have a family get closer year after year, when this was not the case growing up.

Friends- The family I get to choose. I have some of the greatest friends in the world and I appreciate them more than anything.

School progress- It has been a slow process, but I am finally feeling like I am making progress and I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Work- It took forever and was a long and stressful process, but I have a new job, which has done so much to put me back on a position emotional level.

Have a great holiday full of triptophan :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Judy said...

    I read your blog-I find it very interesting--Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home