Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The end of a friend

I read this article today on the elliptical before work. I didn't realize how wholly appropriate it was at the beginning of the day. The April 2006 issue of Men's Health (yes, I read Men's Health... its not that funny... ok it is.... i'll wait for you to stop laughing). BUt the issues gave seven reasons to end a friendship and I was thinking of the appropriate people that would fall under a category of possibly friendship ending and they fit, but I will also try to be more cognizant of these issues. They are:

1. They don't help you move.
2. They call you only when they're down.
3. They rarely hang out.
4. Their jokes aren't funny anymore.
5. They lie about small things.
6. They talk about how much more you earn.
7. Your significant other thinks they are a dolt.

Interesting. very interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM , Blogger jaime said...

    Well, I may not get to hang out with you much, but I'm a terrible liar who's still funny :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home