Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Missed Connection

Craigslist by happenstance reported this today:

"CVS on L.

345ish. You were looking at greeting cards then made your way to long long slow moving line.You were wearing proper summer attire including flip flops. I was wearing pink striped shirt and black pants, carrying a blue gym bag. As you passed we made eye contact and smiled. You had a phone conversation about going to class. As I was leaving CVS, I looked back and we made eye contact again.

How about we try the eye contact thing over dinner and drinks sometime?"

Now let's just hope I don't get responses like... "tell me more so i know if it was me." Ummm.. were you on the phone at that CVS talking about going to class? no? then its not you...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do those things really work? If so, good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home