Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Catch All

So the last few days/ weeks I've felt really out of it. When I saw Brian at the gay pride parade, he even mentioned I seemed a little out of it. That could be because I was sneaking to buy a chocolate chip cookie and got caught.. or it could be that I was out of it.

Work is ok, although I really feel that I've received no training on my responsibilities and even though I've been in the position for like a year and a half I'm still figuring out what I'm doing and I'm not a big fan of the flying by the seat of your pants thing.

School is ehhhhh... I am so burnt out from all the work I've done on my Quals test and then summer classes going on that I am so tired I can't wake up for my morning gym workout.I like my Quantitative class a lot and am feeling a lot more confident about statistics. But I am thoroughly hateful towards my Qualitative class. I've had to redo this damned assignment three times now and I'm just over it.I am thinking of skipping the last class... Turn in my papers and walk out... Only 3 weeks to go.

Pride: the silver lining right now was gay pride weekend last weekend. While I skipped the parade, Christian put it correctly: It needs more drag queens and more skin. But he and I went to JR's and then Cobalt that night. Had a great time with him. We met some guy named Jason who works for a GOP governor and had an interesting convo with him. A few quotes from the evening include (note: not from Jason). I need something to lean on. and my fav... I'm too drunk to stand in line. i bet you are...
After drinking Christian and I went to Annie's Steakhouse, which i haven't been to in years. Good time, good greasy food... but here's the clincher. We walk in to the restaurant and I see one of the waiters is a guy that I've caught many times having sex in my gym shower.... Can i request he not touch my food since I'm familiar with where his hands have been? In other news, I was feeling nice I texted a bunch of people a Happy Pride message...including the epidemeologist... How's bout he responded... WTF??????? But on the way to meet Christian that night I got the complete checkout by a hot latin thing... walked by me we smiled... he turned around three times as I looked back and kept walking to meet Christian.. I don't remember that ever happening before....