Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, August 31, 2006

rut

So I've been in a rut lately... Not sure why, but its lasted quite a while and although this week seems to be a bit better, I don't know how or when to pull myself out. So just two quotes from one of my favorite movies that demonstrate my ruttness. The movie is Broken Hearts Club.

Quote One: (Patrick to his sister). What's to talk about? Gay men in LA are a bunch of tens looking for an eleven. On a good night and if the other guy is drunk enough, I'm a six.

Quote Two: (Patrick to Jack) When I watch them it feels so strange. It's like I'm not even a part of it. They're all so much more attractive than I am.

Jack: Patrick...

Patrick: No. You know what. I don't mind really. I don't. I kind of like being attractive by association. It's the closest I've ever gotten to feeling beautiful...

Jack: Everybody can't be the same Patrick. Everybody can't be straight. Everybody can't be beautiful. Some people are just gay and average... We're the strongest I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home