Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Big Head Strikes Again

So, there's this guy in the program (who me and a friend who has only seen him from a distance calls Big Head) I'm in who back in like January I crushed on for three weeks (per my usual trend) then moved on. But he's made it completely awkward for me ever since. My belief is that you cannot get a bigger compliment than someone saying I think you're such a great person that I'm interested in your romantically. And if you're not interested you should say i'm flattered but don't see you that way and move on. Instead he made me feel like an outcast and created awkward situation after situation with the group of friends we have in common. The most recent was a drinking game where we played quarters for hours and he didn't have the decency to have even a brief conversation with me. So I'm done...

Then he emails one of his closer friends all upset that he's not included in the student social organization I'm on the board of. So I got tired of the whinyness and the bratiness and responded to the person that forwarded his email that we've had exactly three events. 1. had an evite he was put on, which i know since i sent it. 2. he showed up to and 3. was open to the whole school so he could've come if he wanted. I will not apologize for him not showing up to things and then act like he needs a special invitation. So as I thought about this, I came to the conclusion that he's more upset about the group of friends not being out with him as much as they used to.

No fault to the friends, but in most cases I am the event planner who tries to put people together. And so be it if I "forget," however convienent it is to invite someone who makes it awkward for me and I don't really like then so be it. I will not apologize for not hanging out with people who annoy me. And by extension my friends haven't hung out with him that much because I don't invite him to events. I guess that's what happens when you cross me. I have my ways to force people out and have no issues with using them. Big head is more than welcome to come to any student organization run events, but I'll be damned if I ever invite him out socially.

So in short: I win.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... awesome. Beware the wrath of Scott.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home