Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

some political ramblings

In honor of me getting over being crazy this week, I thought I'd talk about some politics- my real passion. I got my absentee ballot yesterday so I look forward to voting over the next two/ three days.

Congressman Pedophile: I can hardly believe that the Republicans are trying to spin this as the democrats are playing politics with this. 1. of course they are, they are the other side. 2. The GOP leadership still let a child predator prey for children. Seriously this is like a sex ring. And I love seeing how this could swing even more seats to the dems

George Allen: It seems that there is always one campaign which is so ass backwards that the individual deserves to lose based on stupidity. In 2002, there was Kathleen Kennedy Townsend (D) running for governor of Maryland, who spoke like George Bush and often got the name of the place she was at incorrect. She lost to Bob Ehrlich. In 2004, there was Senator Bunning (R-KY) who apparently went senile during the campaign and got caught lying about some pretty small stuff. He almost lost that race by 51-49. However, Kentuckians apparently would rather have a mentally ill man serve the senate than a democrat. Now we have George Allen (R-VA) who step after step in the last month has had gaffe after gaffe. Macaca, I'm Jewish, and now stock options. Seriously, I know Virginians love them some racists, but its ridiculous to send a person so out of touch with the mainstream and morality to the Senate. At least his presidential career is over...

When I finish my ballot, I will let you all know how i voted.... (straight dem ticket anyone?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home