Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ummmm interesting...

Yes, i know... two posts in a day, what ever is becoming of me.

Well the other day I was having lunch with Ruthie and in the process of me saying I had a crazy day and then mentioned that M&M and Big Head had a date. M&M isn't calling it a date, but that they are hanging out, but after a number of us saw them at a particular birthday party all chummy it is unavoidable calling it a date. I think that M&M doesn't want to tell me this because of the wierd history that Big Head and I have. So i mention that to Ruthie, who proceedes to ask if i had something with Big Head. My response: "Let's face it, I pretty much ask everyone out at least once." and then he gets all defensive (in a playful (i think) manner) and was like "you never asked me out." To which I defended myself: "You were seeing someone when I met you out." He retorted that Charlie (November's crush) still got asked out even with that, but I said i didn't know he was seeing someone when I did. Then Ruthie was all like, it doesn't mean that I don't like being pursued, even if i am taken (cocktease? yes). So I think I should ask Ruthie out. At least that way, I can honestly say I asked out every gay person I ever met. hahah (that sounds so pathetic putting it in writing- and no I don't mean it literally, I can think of two gay people I know and am friends with that I did not ask out).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home