Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA

Yes, I know I haven't written in a while... Its been super busy the past two weeks. The ESRI Conference that I am on the planning board of happens this Saturday so its taken a lot of my time. Plus all the other commitments, like reaccreditation (where I am running my subcommittee now) and other work commitments. You do have stories coming, like meeting Ruthie's new man, running into my Mackey's crush out and about, and even getting a guy's phone number... and he's returned my calls. I promise all these topics will be discussed and more.... after Saturday.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM , Blogger rt said...

    Damn! Gone, right when I have my first financial aid question for you. That's so like you. ;)

    Can't wait to hear about the boy....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home