Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why must you toy with my heart?!?!?!


As part of my tv addiction, I am currently in love with the show Brothers and Sisters, on right after Desperate Housewives. But why must they break my heart with how they treat the character Scotty (played by Luke MacFarlane-pic attached). Scotty plays an upbeat, completely sweet Southern boy (think of a slightly toned down Emmett Honeycutt). And he and the main character Kevin had a cute relationship, although Kevin seemed to constantly be an ass to him. So the show brings them back last night and they sleep together. The next day we find out it was only to make Kevin's in the closet boyfriend jealous.... Which means that Scotty won't be around for the rest of the season I guess. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home