Hateful, Party of One

Monday, January 22, 2007

And I am telling you, I'm not going.

Well, after great consideration and an official phone call made today... I turned down the Philly job to remain in DC. At the crux of my decision was if I would complete my program from another place. Knowing myself, I figured I'd start making excuses soon enough without my social network in place to keep me working towards it. I will still apply in the area if things come up, but for now I'm staying at GW.

It was a hard decision, but the right one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

    well,if you feel like it was the best decision for you, then you made the right choice. Also, I'm thankful for your blogs, because I miss you're snarky anecdotes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home