Hateful, Party of One

Monday, February 05, 2007

The twink club

So there is this group of people at my gym that I call "the twink club." There is this old creepy guy and when i say old I mean older than dirt and when i say creepy i mean take the creepiest guy you know and multiply it by 2.4. Well he seems to have all these close friendships with these young (18-24) twink types at the gym and I've always been creeped out, yet wierdly fascinated at these boys and how they talk to this guy. Well the guy was at Cosi's yesterday as a classmate and I were studying and having lunch. And he comes up to me and starts talking to me like we're best friends.. of course it was all like "oh we work out at the same gym blah blah blah..." and I have two thoughts. 1. Pervert, stay away from me. and 2. Hmmm it looks like my diet and exercise routine has paid off as i'm now being invited into the twink society.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well written article.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home