Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tony, or is it David?

So I was at JR's on Monday night to meet Ruthie's new boyfriend-if you call it that, because I don't think he is?- and it was a day of the week and i pretty much go to JR's every night of the week. I got there early and before Ruthie showed up, started talking to these two latin guys. One of which, the chattier one, was named Tony, or so he said. We continued to talk for a while. Then at some point we started holding hands, etc etc. The flirtation continued on... At some point Ruthie got there and Tony took me upstairs where we made out a little bit. It was my first make out session in like 5 years. By the end of the night the guy wanted me to go home with him, which being the sober one I decided was not a good idea.

He had gotten a little clingy and was all like I want us to date forever etc etc... which is a little frightening since we had only just met and really didn't know anything (and yes, while that's a euphemism... keep reading to find out how little i actually know). But when I left, I gave him my number.

The next day i got a text and it was signed David. David? Where did I meet a David? I got all confused making sure from my friends that his name wasn't David, but was in fact Tony. They confirmed this. Then later in the day after I texted him back I got a call from him where again he said his name was David. And through voice recognition, I knew it was the same guy.... So who is Tony? Why was I given the wrong name? How can I keep talking to some guy when I don't even know his name?

So I figure I should try and get three dates out of this before I call it quits... my new years resolution... maybe he'll have a third name and then I can update my blog with that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home