Hateful, Party of One

Monday, April 23, 2007

bachelor auction

The DC gay swim team had a bachelor auction this past Saturday at JR's. At first, my friends and I started to bid just to jump up the values of the bachelors. But then I got into a bidding war with a guy and I wasn't about to lose out. So I bought a bachelor for a relatively expensive amount, in comparison for what some of them went to. But when a girl gets determined, a girl gets determined. So I bought this guy who was 34, but kind of looks older (which makes me think he's lying about his age), but still hot. He has salt and pepper hair, nice build, looks great in a speedo. Pierced nipple and tattoo on his shoulder. We discussed the possibility of going out this upcoming weekend, so we shall see.... more to come.

Update: In response to the questions I have receieved thus far. I bid $220.00, but it came with a hefty gift certificate to a fancy restaurant. Well part of me was interested in buying a bachelor just under the theory of its something everyone should do once. Him versus the other guys, he was willing to be more open to the people on there. SOme of the guys had bad attitudes and some of the guys were completely uncomfortable, but he was neither. He was very H-O-T and got into the whole selling himself.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home