Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sometimes I feel...

like I am the other woman. This has been going on for some time with a few of my friends, but yesterday while talking to Ruthie at work, I was able to verbalize it in a proper way. I have a number of friends, all of whom are in a relationships, who I have these intimate moments with. Not that we kiss, or make out, or have sex type of intimate moments. BUt stolen moments of attention where I feel guilty as if I've opened my inner soul to them. Now I'm not necessarily saying that I want these intimate moments to end, as they are one of the good things that make me feel like I'm actually alive. But, I think its an interesting aspect that I feel guilty after these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home