Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, April 12, 2007

the good points

In moving on from an interest or a relationship, as a counselor once told me, its important to remember there were good things or times with the other individual. After a conversation with a dear friend last night, I started thinking of them and thought it would be good to post as i think of them. .

I enjoy stolen moments. When the other person doesn't really have time to see you, but they take a minute here and there to make sure they talk to you, make you know that you are appreciated, and make you feel special. THen they are off again to do what they need to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like those too.

    Sorry about Kurt Vonnegut. I thought of you right away.

    Rhiannon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home