Hateful, Party of One

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sea-Por I

Yesterday I left for a trip to Seattle and Portland on vacation. Lots to write before I go out for day two.

My flights were fine. I flew from DC to Memphis and then got a transfer to Seattle. On the transfer flight, there was much drama. This old lawyer guy sat next to me and as I sat down decided to start telling me how the guy in the row in front of us was acting weird and he thought that the guy might have been a terrorist. I looked at the guy and to some extent the guy was acting weird, but it seemed more like the guy had a child mentality and never flown before and he was excited by it. So the guy keeps going on telling me to look at the guy. ANd you know on an airplane everyone can hear your conversation, so i'm sure this guy heard it too. Then at some point, I looked over and the lawyer guy was writing a note to the stewardess about it. I was like "Oh no! You are not disrupting this flight on my vacation. I will throw you out over Wyoming if that happens." He never gave the note to the stewardess, but still so very dramatic.

Got to Seattle and my hotel is sooooo awesome. It is called Hotel Max and has an art theme throughout it, so i have an original painting in my room and there are blown up photographs for all the doors. If you are ever in Seattle it is so worth staying at.

I started the day by looking around at thrift stores. Didn't find much in the lines of things to buy, but I ran into like three gay bars. I didn't realize I was so close tot he gay district. Yay for fate. Then I went to the Space Needle, which was interesting and I took a lot of pictures from there. Then I walked to the famous Pike's Market, which had virtually everything closed by the time I got there, so I will try going there again, but what's up with the cruising that goes on in this city. I've been checked out a hell of a lot and when I went to use the restroom at the market, some Asian guy decided to show me his junk and proposition me. Ummm not in public guy, not in public.

I wanted to go out last night, but took a nap and then didnt wake up til this morning. Oops. So when I get back from POrtland I will have to hit the town.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home