Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another one bites the dust

AS I am sure you are already aware, Jerry Falwell has passed away. Or to put it in his terms, Lucifer has called him back to hell. Good riddance Jerry! You really became a buffoon in your later years, blaming the pagans, abortionists, and gays for 9-11. And then taking your crusade against television characters such as Tinky Winky was rididuclously funny. In truth, there is only one way to celebrate your life this week.... lots and lots of gay sex. So I will do my part, I hope my readers will do theirs as well.

On a side note: there is something truly interesting that occurs when a hated individual dies. WHen a famous person passes, there is usually an air of sadness, or at least respect of silence about the matter. But, last night, everyone I knew celebrated and toasted Falwell's passing. I don't blame these people and I participated in these toasts. Its just weird how people react when someone they loathe dies.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    At the minimum, there's no sadness in these parts, that's for sure. Man, I'd hate to be so hated people cheered my passing.

    Which is why I'll endeavor to be a better person then he was.

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Michael J. Kaplan said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger Michael J. Kaplan said...

    I wish he had lived long enough to regret how he choose to live his life.

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Did you hear that Fred Phelps is going to picket the funeral? Seriously. http://pandagon.net/2007/05/16/the-phelps-clan-falwell-and-yolanda-king/

    Rhiannon

     
  • At 4:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I heard the official cause of death was "God struck him down with lightning."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home