Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, January 31, 2008

birthday celebration

My birthday was this past weekend. I had a great time celebrating. I changed it up this year instead of the normal Halo til you drop evening, I chose a different bar. So we descended on Nellie's, a gay sports bar. I know I know.. A gay sports bar you say, isn't that an oxymoron? Well, yes it kind of is. They had four televisions upstairs. One had the election results from South Carolina. One had figure skating (a truly gay sport). One had a Georgetown basketball game, so I assume the people watching it were alums supporting their alma mater. And the other had some other sport where people touch a ball and run somewhere. (My knowledge of sports is astounding isn't it?).

Following that, we went to Town, the relatively new dance bar that opened up. Danced the night away, met a couple guys, you know the usual routine. Left there at about 3 am and proceeded to Annie's Steakhouse for breakfast. Yummy.

The next morning I slept til 2pm so I could sleep through my hangover. I woke up at 11 with a horrible headache and decided i didn't need to move until I was done with that pain.

A great birthday. Thanks to all those that called/ came/ or emailed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home